Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Red Seat Belts

phil84afc

As the title suggests really chaps, I love the red seat belts and I think they would look especially good in my black car, but have no idea if they are difficult to fit and expensive to source - any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :thumb:

Easy to source , pain to fit on 911 that is , having said that it was the rears that were the pain so you should be okay.

Search 997 forum JAM911

Worth doing

Brilliant, thank you!

Pretty easy to fit to the Boxster actually .. the panel that covers them is a single phillips screw half way down , pull the panel outwards at the top towards the center of the car , that releases a fixing then pull the panel upwards , theres 2 fixings that have to slide upwards or they can snap.

Very early 986 has an 8mm nut at the very top that needs to be removed , its easy to see if fitted though.

Once removed the seat belt is accessable to replace.

Red belts with black interior works well IMHO.

Thanks lads!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back