Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 993 tour. Reviews, Stories and Pictures from May 2016.

Evening Lads, and thanks BarryN for a few more delightful pics :).

Just a quick update, after much discussions the White barronness shall be saved and fixed up. Naturally her reincarnation shall be better than new and with a few tweaks.

So if anyone wants to ride shotgun next year please let me know! Madaala??

:floor: :thumb:

Glad you are being able to fix her up Seb ......... and thanks for the offer but I think I might still have my 993 come May ....... and er ...... I don't think I have big enough "gonads" to ride shot gun with you ....... lol ...... ;)

Seb - congratulations, that sounds like a great result for you and the White barronness, glad you got there in the end with all the discussions eventually!!

All I can hear in my head now is the theme tune to that old "Six Million Dollar Man" TV show ..

"White barronness, 964, a car barely alive, gentlemen, we can rebuild her, we have the technology, we have the capability to make the world's first bionic 964, White barronness will be that 964, better than she was before, better, stronger, faster .."

Looking forward to hearing about your progress as the project gets underway. Good luck on your mission, the men are depending on you 8)

Cheers - Tony

Stimpy said:
Just a quick update, after much discussions the White barronness shall be saved and fixed up. Naturally her reincarnation shall be better than new and with a few tweaks.

Trigger's Broom :grin: :thumb:

Thanks lads.

She finally arrived at the body shop yesterday so hopefully we'll start having a look next week. She'll be getting ALL the bodywork sorted whilst in and a full glass , engine and frunk out respray.

Do it right , do it once...

Then sort the interior out, bin the ditch finder tyres, set up the suspension properly and hopefully a last few mechanicals.... Then drive the ass off her with a strict no off-roading rule!! :floor:

Cheers...

Seb ....... look forward to seeing some pics on the progress of the project ........ will their be a thread in the 964 forum? ...... good luck ...... :)

Sorry, a bit slow to respond to this thread, but great pics Barry!
Making me all misty eye'd just thinking back on the trip.

Surely, we must have something similar next year . . . :?:

Seb, great news about yours, do put the restoration up on the 964 forum.
:thumb:

I concur with our Welsh expert. Good to hear and great pics Barry.

HPNer said:

Based on comments made on our last night in Germany and emails I've received since I've already starting sketching out a route for next year. Hopefully there will be enough interest to make it worth running :thumb:

Longers said:
HPNer said:

Based on comments made on our last night in Germany and emails I've received since I've already starting sketching out a route for next year. Hopefully there will be enough interest to make it worth running :thumb:
shall we start a list ?
:thumbs:

diverzeusy said:
Longers said:
HPNer said:

shall we start a list ?
:thumbs:

Brilliant idea.
However, I doubt if too many people read this thread, so Longers, it may be time to post a new thread in the main 993 Forum when you've formulated a plan.
You can count me in!!
:thumb:

Here are a few pics from the great evening we had at the Restaurant at the Porsche Museum ........ much wine was drunk ....... :)

Sorry it has taken so long ........

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20039_zps93utpjnt.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20036_zpspohtiesj.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20035_zps6db3yogc.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20040_zpsyxy9qxjw.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20034_zpst99zoa5j.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20038_zpsold4umiz.jpg

Stuttgart-Dinslaken-Cochem-Nancy%202016%20037_zps6knqw5th.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members