Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981 Cayman Depreciation...

My personal experience of the 981 Cayman.

Base car :thumbdown:

PDK with buttons :thumbdown:

'S' car :thumb:

'S' car with paddles :thumbs:

T8 said:

on 18's :floor:

T8 said:

I agree, I think the base car needs to be revved to get to the power, whereas its more accessible in the S. I drove both back to back and the difference was quite marked at times, the PDK box was having to drop down the gears quite often on the base car.

Re the ride, been really impressed with PASM with 20's, comfy while not being too soft when driving normally and firm when pushing on.

Interesting fellas views/opinions above fellas......I've just sold my 2013 'S' (2 weeks ago). I bought it at 3k miles/13 months old from main dealer. I paid £43.5k. I owned it for almost 2 years before I let it go with 14k miles for £38k to the trade.

It went the day after my advert went live. I wasn't in a desperate hurry to sell, but he was the right buyer for me.

Marky72 said:
Interesting fellas views/opinions above fellas......I've just sold my 2013 'S' (2 weeks ago). I bought it at 3k miles/13 months old from main dealer. I paid £43.5k. I owned it for almost 2 years before I let it go with 14k miles for £38k to the trade.

It went the day after my advert went live. I wasn't in a desperate hurry to sell, but he was the right buyer for me.

Mileage is the factor. In 2yrs I'd have whacked on 25-30k miles :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reesy
Back