Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Le Mans 24hr 2016 TV coverage on Quest 18/19th

infrasilver

I've just seen an advert for Le Mans Live TV coverage from Quest, they have the start and finish of the the race which will be better than any internet streaming. I will dip in and out of any streaming for the main part of the race.

Just a reminder for anyone who won't be there, the start of the coverage on Quest starts at 13:30 to 15:00 for the start of the race and is on again at 20:00 to 21:00. On Sunday at 10:00 to 11:00 and the finish at 13:00 to 14:30.

Great link. :thumb: Thanks

Can't believe how glorious the weather looks now, 3 hours in , considering it was so wet earlier that the first 50 minutes of the race were behind the safety car.

It's just great to see the sun 😀☀️

What a finish and what a result for Porsche. As they say its not over until u have seen that chequered flag. Hard luck for toyota

infrasilver said:
I do feel for Toyota but they were celebrating in the garage way too early. The realisation of a win and relief in the Porsche garage once the Toyota had stopped was immense. Roll on 19.

:agree: As the saying goes.... 'to finish first, first you have to finish' :thumb:

Thought that the Porsche #2 car ran a tight race over the 24 hours but did not have enough to win on outright merit. However, luck intervened enough for Porsche to nudge the win. :worship:

Do feel so sorry for Toyota - am sure that there will be an intensive investigation in Germany and Japan. :what:

Attachments

• porsche2_190.jpg
    porsche2_190.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 8,720

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back