Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 23, Episode 3: 12 Jun 16 8pm BBC2

Agree here, Chris Evans needs to be himself a little more, definitely stop shouting and making this feel like its TGI Friday but for cars....

MLB - is not that bad at all, and seems to be settling into the groove nicely but needs to drop wearing the Belstaff - Hammond and May did that years ago ;-)

The Mustang was epic!

Roro said:
Proper car show. The feature on the Focus RS looked like the A4069, which is now a 40 limit for the resat of us :-(

I thought the bit of road they always seem to use was the A4059 which runs north up to the Storey Arms. :?: Not sure if your entry was a typo.

I enjoyed it apart from as has already been intimated the 'stars' on the sofa and of course Chris Evans and his constant pantomime shouting. EVANS NO it is NOT TFI. Berk.

One 'star' is enough instead of all this ..ooohhhh who has the biggest balls/tits rubbish.

finally what is that Paul Ricard circuit all about :dont know: It looks more like a Martini Racing circuit on a trip.

Pip

I thiught it was brilliant. I don't understand the people who say it wasn't very good. It was the best episode I've seen since the budget super cars in Spain in series 21 (I think). It might have even been better.

I think a lot of people have been complaining about it for so long that they are just saying the same stuff without really critiquing it on its merits. (Talking about negative stuff on social media).

If it says like this I'll be very happy. But would like more Monkey less Evans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back