Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 23, Episode 3: 12 Jun 16 8pm BBC2

Perhaps CE could just take co-producers rights.

Warming to MLB, but can't see past Evans, the actual car bits are better though :thumbs: but there have been loads of good 'car' shows..... With a tit as the main presenter I'm oot..
Interestingly the kids won't watch it at all, whereas they have see to be glued to the childish humour of Clarkson and co...

Totally agree Mat LeBlanc far better than Evans, I am not totally convinced by Rory and Harris needs to relax a bit which hopefully he will in time .

Overall a much better show with almost to much content, I would loose the rally cross/star bit and would prefer a bit more depth to the actual cars reviews.

I know I am a sad geek but bits like Harris talking about air flow on the Ferrari I find more interesting than just watching him go sideways, though Sabine was pretty cool at Laguna Seca .

Enjoyed Harris and Reid and the interview. Like MLB when doing cars but when doing script to camera her remains wooden. Evans was more comfortable. Good prog.

Does he ever not wear those boots and that jacket?

Was better this week.

Anyone know the viewing figures yet?? much much better imo this week, far better than the previous few series!

1st week: 5.4M
2nd week: 2/3 of the 1st week
3rd week: 50% of the 1st week

Not catching on with the general public too well is it?

I understand the programme's new anker has been told to take a more of a back seat.

No need to shed any tears, the contract is still good for a few mil and he also has producer creds.

GT4 said:
I understand the programme's new anker has been told to take a more of a back seat.

No need to shed any tears, the contract is still good for a few mil and he also has producer creds.

Would have loved to be in that meeting 😀

Senoj said:
GT4 said:

Now that would boost the ratings.

pzero said:
Senoj said:
GT4 said:

Now that would boost the ratings.

+1

I had stopped watching the old show a few series back, did not bother with the first episodes but watched the 3rd for the f12 tdf review and I enjoyed it, I think they have got 1 viewer back for now :thumb:

For the first time in several series I watched the whole show without any f/fwd.

It's gone from a programme I only watched as it was one of the few car shows on TV to a programme I actually look forward to watching.

:thumbs:

+1

&

+1

Stop watching ages ago but now look forward to it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back