Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The new "Twin Turbo"

wilpert

Indianapolis
My pride and joy was parked outside a customers house yesterday, when I came out a really old battered Fiat pulled up and two blokes said, wow thats a nice car mate, is it the new "Twin Turbo"? it took a few seconds for the penny to drop but then I explained that "no mine is the older 6 cylinder model and has been replaced now with a newer 4 cylinder twin turbo"

He said, "Yeh but they are about 50 grand tho innit", I replied, well I actually paid more than that by the time they added on the extras, he said "yeh but man, why not get twin turbo for less money"

I gave a wry smile and said "yes, I reckon you are bang on there - I didnt think of that" I actually got in the car feeling that the bloke felt sorry for me but it was a kind of mutual feeling.

Hard to argue with that sort of logic :frustrated: :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back