Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

French Fuel Strike

mzmini

I was chatting to a mate today about going over to France next month for the Le Mans classic and the subject of fuel was mentioned ,I have had a look on the net but not found much out, has anyone any updates on the situation in France on the fuel front
thanks
MZ

Just got back from a road trip through France. We turned left at Calais for fear of no fuel, instead hit the mother of all rain storms. Ended up driving right down to Cannes and back up via Le Havre. Saw only 1 petrol station with no 98RON, completely over exaggerated from what I saw.

Thanks Stuart just what I needed to know
many thanks
MZ

Roads are still scr3wed from the floods though especially south west of Paris so keep an eye on the traffic forecasts.

From what I have seen from going over about 12 days ago, there isn't an issue at the, there was a shortage for a couple of days then back to normal. The Total station as you come off the tunnel had fuel right in the middle of the strike and most of the Autoroutes were fine.

This was our route over 6 days.

Attachments

• img_2609_135.jpg
    img_2609_135.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 4,295
Thanks guys

MZ :thumb:

Fuel strike finished here in France since two weeks. Nothing to worry about (so far ...).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJno1
Back