Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Parr - any experience?

Nick_MSM

About to book my car in somewhere for a LLT fitment & some other bits. Has anyone on here used Parr? Looking for somewhere in the W Sussex area.

Yes, I've used Parr for service and mods to my car for the last couple of years and had a very good service. They aren't the cheapest but I'm happy with the work they do and are better value for money than the OPC's.

I was recommended them by a friend who has used them for many years.

Probably LTT.

I haven't used Parr, but they have a good reputation for work quality.

Sorry, typo on phone - of course mean LTT 😃 thanks for the responses. Any other recommendations locally?

Sorry, typo on phone - of course mean LTT 😃 thanks for the responses. Any other recommendations locally?

Parr used to look after my 3.2 Carrera and did a good job.

Just booked my Turbo in with them for suspension lowering and a fast road alignment. They seem to know their stuff with regards to modding. :)

Parr are a serious outfit with a heavy motorsport bias. You are in safe hands using these guys :thumb:

Parr on the service book was one of the reasons I bought my 996 turbo. 40,000 miles later and only wear and tear I'm not disappointed :thumbs:

Excellent, thanks I'll give them a call tomorrow.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back