Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Carrera Number plate for sale

HSC911 said:
spiderlane said:
Also, friendly note to OP - if you think your name and address has been successfully redacted, it hasn't.

He didn't 'HYDE' it very well...did he? :sad:

Is the name William Barratt or William Barfart?

If the latter, that's just class.

I think if you register a number plate months before its release you should be forced to use it for at least a year to stop people trying it on. Its the equivalent of ticket touting!

At best if I squint, I can just about see CAGGERA but at worst I just see plain old CA66 ERA.

5 figure sum? :floor:

000.00 would be my five figure offer.

If its not accepted in the next 30 mins i will reduce it £10 every half hour until it reaches (-£100). After that there will be no offer. I accept paypal by the way :thumb:

I suppose if your initials are ERA it might be worth a £5 flutter if money was of no importance.

Could be one of those puzzles (say what you see)
Answer = End of an Era. :grin: :floor:

DaveH911 said:
At best if I squint, I can just about see CAGGERA but at worst I just see plain old CA66 ERA.

So if you're Italian and you squint.....the loose translation would be "to take a sh*t".
But Trevor probably bought it already.

FZP said:
DaveH911 said:

So if you're Italian and you squint.....the loose translation would be "to take a sh*t".
But Trevor probably bought it already.

The same meaning in Portuguese... I think it's very apt..... It never ceases to amaze me low many first posters come on here with a 'crap' registration to flog.... They must think that everyone in this world is as stupid as they are!!
I thought a 'personal' number plate was supposed to be of interest and not something that a blind man on a galloping horse might just think it was as he flew past.....
Still... It keeps us all amused for a while😎😎
'CAGGERA '
....that sums this all up..
T

The seller must be trying to fund his new purchase!!!..... BE11 END

He's on drugs quite literally.
Thankfully open to "sencible" 😅 offers according to his wording.
Bear in mind 993 AC recently sold for £12k at the dvla auction and most of the 993 or 911 related plates went from £2k to 12k he's going to be holding "Caggerra" for ages. Probably going to end up in a cut price wedding for the bride unfortunately

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back