Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Realistic valuation needed...

I wouldn't get out of bed to look at a car with those stripes on, not only wrong but could be hiding tiny bubbles around the body trim or the suspension pivot, which equals cutting off the bodywork behind the B pillars to sort out the kidney bowls etc - being a cynical old so and so I would suspect that may be why they were struck on in the first place, but maybe you just like them.

+1 on the rubber duck aerial (which probably works much better than my correct but crap 'fuse wire' 3.2 one), and the 964 mirrors. The front calipers were originally silver, red looks a bit 'boy racer' to me.

On a positive note, the engine rebuild, heat exchangers and new clutch can only help the value.

The silly money ones seem to be ultra low mileage ones, again with those the cynic in me wonders why and if there is a story - originally too crashed or broken to bother mending but now seen to be worth doing? The cheapest ones tend to promise a lifetime of playing 'whack a mole' with rust bubbles, which led me to fit new wings after a new crop erupted on mine almost overnight.

You just have to weigh up which ones offered are in similar condition to yours, eBay's option to list sold or completed listings can help as well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back