Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Will NA cars be more sought after in a few years?

Actually I checked and if I've interpreted the vin correctly it's a 2016 build because the 10th letter is a G.

That's according to Interweb but I stand to be correctifeded

Oops double post.

The only way i know for certain is to call up the dealer and ask them.

there is a link posted on Reenlist to get a build sheet from a VIN, but that does not appear to work for UK cars at a least.

My July/August 2015 build GTS is also a 'G' and I think that refers only to the model year. I'm not sure when this changed from F, but i would guess some time in the first half of 2015??

I think it must come down to the last 5 digits of the VIN to determine when it was built :?:

tim993 said:
The only way i know for certain is to call up the dealer and ask them.

there is a link posted on Reenlist to get a build sheet from a VIN, but that does not appear to work for UK cars at a least.

My July/August 2015 build GTS is also a 'G' and I think that refers only to the model year. I'm not sure when this changed from F, but i would guess some time in the first half of 2015??

I think it must come down to the last 5 digits of the VIN to determine when it was built :?:

Oh ok, i will look into that, maybe speak with the dealership when i next go there as Im booked to go and collect some paperwork next week.

Were there any changes in the later models, i.e. start/stop as standard or any other things that would effect the build spec?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back