Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a 993 - Goodbye Viola 4S. Hello Riviera RS.

The car's a 10.

Brit Marling, about a 6. (even a 6 is way out of my league though.....just like the car :oops: )

madge said:
The car's a 10.

Brit Marling, about a 6. (even a 6 is way out of my league though.....just like the car :oops: )

Your all mad, however remember a 6 in the UK is a 14 in Iraq :lol:

Did these gorgeous cars come without the headlight wash or have they been deleted? ....... the front looks so much better without them especially on light coloured cars.

As for the bint ....... at my age I would not say no ....... but at my age she would certainly not be saying yes either ........ :floor:

Only just seen this thread.

That car is magnificent.

:worship:

Whilst deciding on a change of career cryogenic blasting was one of the possibilities. Decided there wasn't enough money in it doing just 911s, you really need to be doing NHS medical equipment and high value stuff. (Although your car is probably more valuable than an operating theatre!)

Are you taking it to the Silverstone Classic? I know a short cut.

:thumb:

Absolutely love the riviera blue- it looks the business👍-
It's the Porsche version of Emily Ratajkowski......

NottsRS said:
A quick update pic now I've collected the car. It's fantastic and will give a full update soon. Hope you like 8)

:worship: :worship: :worship:

That's more like it :thumb:

madalaa said:
Did these gorgeous cars come without the headlight wash or have they been deleted? ....... the front looks so much better without them especially on light coloured cars.

One of the leichtbau features on the RSs.

carkid said:
Absolutely love the riviera blue- it looks the business👍-
It's the Porsche version of Emily Ratajkowski......

In the interests of research I've binged her. (No, that's not a typo)

She needs a good meal.

Also she falls below the "half my age plus 7" threshold, so she can cross me off her list of potential lovers.

(However some of her video work is quite good)

She is far too needy - every other night on the phone, can I come over blah blah.

You dodged a bullet there.

It could be said she needs a good meal and she is high maintenance- but beggars can't be choosers and I often can't pull at my local Whetherspoons
where the local women have not a GCSE between them and all weigh more than me....

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbs: :worship:

I do rather have a penchant for the light weight models. Not the bare bones clubsport spec's but the ones with a little more padding :wink:

GT4 I'm just presenting the car to the tree and hedge to make sure they're not going to become friends :grin:

Mads, the only RS version to have the headlight washers were I believe the Swiss supplied ones due to their legislation.

Pete, not at the Silverstone classic this year but off to chatsworth on the 12th.

Cheers
James :thumb:

Good to hear you have collected the car, now the fun begins!

No doubt you have found ho much more compliant the front end is on a B road compared the 64RS?

You really can drive on the brakes in these, even on the road (checking behind first) getting the speed down before a turn.

The swiss RS I have seen have all had the delete for the headlamp wash, no doubt fitment was an option if required. The Swiss cars are most notable for their longer final drive to keep the decibels down on stringent Swiss noise drive by noise tests.

The M001 cup tend to have blanked out headlamp washers as they used C2 front wings, no doubt cheaper as from the footage, most seem to be dented by the first corner!

^^ cheers Tom 8) ^^

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back