Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm back!

Stokepotter

Hi guys, after almost 12 months away from the Porsche family I'm back or at least will be in two weeks time when I pick her up!
Enjoyed the GT86 but it just lacked the muscle I was used to after my 911. Don't suppose there is anyone on here looking to buy one?
Anyway, I have a 2012 Cayman coming in two weeks complete with loads of toys, think I need a degree in computer science to find my way around them all, pdk, Sport chrono package, launch control, sat Nav, Sound package plus etc, etc. It's going to be a long two week wait but the countdown starts now!

Attachments

• img_20160520_164237_441.jpg
    img_20160520_164237_441.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 3,218
welcome :D

:welcome: back Paul.

:thumb:

Nice one! these damn things do get under your skin. :grin: :thumbs:

Nice and one fine handling car. Hadn't noticed there was a 987 Cayman GTS variant was there....?

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
Nice and one fine handling car. Hadn't noticed there was a 987 Cayman GTS variant was there....?

~ Maxie

I asked the seller who or why had the stickers been applied to which he replied "I did" lol, oops, I've asked him to take them off.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back