Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin PS or Yoko AD08R?

Can you get Federal 595RSR's in your sizes?
I use them year-round on one of my cars with 17" wheels and they are only £75 a corner! Given that they offer amazing dry grip (being a trackday tyre with R compound) the price of them means that it doesnt matter if they wear quickly.

Best tyre I've got on my cars by a mile. Wouldnt last 10miles on the turbo though given the power.

The other tyres I'm seriously impressed with at the moment are the Cooper Zeon. Miles better than the conti sportcontact 5 they replaced on the turbo!

After years of following the Michelin/Pirelli/Conti recommendations I've started thinking outside the box and been seriously impressed with some tyres I've found. Some however have been bloody awful and been changed within a week!

EDIT: PS in the wet the Federals are utter dog $hite! Downright dangerous.

Bit left field but I've just put these on and they are very impressive...

Conti Sport contact3

205x5517v fronts £105.92 each inc VAT & fitting
255x4017y rears £126.25 each inc VAT & fitting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back