Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

An 'interesting' colour for a GTS

Racing Yellow?

Agree looks great... Needs black wheels though to finsih off the look IMHO....

I was having a browse through 'Total 911' in WH Smiths today and there's a GT3RS article in it featuring a car that appears to be the same colour as this Cayman.

I like it but I prefer the Miami Blue that you can have on the new 718 ........ :)

tim993 said:
I am highly biassed of course, but think the 981 GTS just look superb. The 981 is a great looking car to begin with, but is actually improved by the GTS look. The simple visual trick of not having a painted lower middle section to the PU, somehow makes the car look more sporty - almost Ferrari like - at the front.

I'd love to see a nice whacky PTS choice on a GTS - bright orange, riviera blue, venom green or voodoo blue would looks awesome, imho.

tim

This is one that caught my attention:
http://www.jzmporsche.com/porsche-for-sale/cayman/cayman-gts-for-sale-817

Love that Viper green.....
My favourite though is arrow blue on a 930....

I like it. There were a couple of great looking cars at the OPC but it was the bright yellow Cayman that I lusted after...

Update:

I've since seen a car this colour in a magazine article and apparently it's Signal Yellow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back