Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 993 tour. Reviews, Stories and Pictures from May 2016.

madalaa said:
You were certainly out knived there Toby ......... ;)

BTW ....... a very nice knife but a little too rich for my palate ........ if I were to have one of those I would have to buy the most expensive and exquisite steak to do it justice ......:)

Yeh but I bet it can cut a Burker King Whopper in half with ease :grin:

I'm not sure how much wine was drunk that night but it must have got close to them breaking into the reserves and uncorking the Black Tower :what:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:

BTW ....... a very nice knife but a little too rich for my palate ........ if I were to have one of those I would have to buy the most expensive and exquisite steak to do it justice ......:)

I'm not sure how much wine was drunk that night but it must have got close to them breaking into the reserves and uncorking the Black Tower :what:

You didn't START with the Black Tower? What's wrong with you 90s throwbacks? :hand:

Oh wait?! You started with the Blue Nun didn't you?! Good call! :thumb:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:

Er ...... a lot of red wine was drunk at our table ........ mind you it was mostly a table full of piss heads ....... ;)

madalaa said:
Er ...... a lot of red wine was drunk at our table ........ mind you it was mostly a table full of piss heads ....... ;)

I wondered why you'd invited me to join you at the top table. We never did manage to broker a deal on that piece of silverware :grin:

I shall be there next year boys, if you don't mind a Porsche gay man (spelling correct)....in the ranks.

Great thread and pics. :thumb:

It would certainly be a pleasure Kim ....... I think we did raise a glass or three to absent friends ........ who knows I might well be Porscheless come Dinslaken next year so might well be looking for a "shotgun" ride ....... :)

madalaa said:
It would certainly be a pleasure Kim ....... I think we did raise a glass or three to absent friends ........ who knows I might well be Porscheless come Dinslaken next year so might well be looking for a "shotgun" ride ....... :)

"Porscheless" Andy?!?!?!?

Was it something I said, or was it the overwhelming aroma of neat V-power whenever I was around? :lol:

madalaa said:

25 bags :dont know: .......................when you're ready :grin:

Although if there is a repeat next year can someone take along a commode to prevent the queue at the TWO traps after side-swipimg the 30c 'charge' :what: and we spend less time there and lunch over at that classic storage gaff :thumb:

:hand: Who knows I may be in a Cayman myself next year. Got my eye on one now :bonk:

Zingari said:
:hand: Who knows I may be in a Cayman myself next year. Got my eye on one now :bonk:

And if you ever decide to let your Anniversary go .. .. you know where I am :wink:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:

25 bags :dont know: .......................when you're ready :grin:

Although if there is a repeat next year can someone take along a commode to prevent the queue at the TWO traps after side-swipimg the 30c 'charge' :what: and we spend less time there and lunch over at that classic storage gaff :thumb:

FFS Zingers ........ just have a ***** before you leave the hotel ........ simples ....... ;)

MilSub said:
madalaa said:

"Porscheless" Andy?!?!?!?

Was it something I said, or was it the overwhelming aroma of neat V-power whenever I was around? :lol:

The overpowering fumes from your car Tony ....... were quite intoxicating ........ that and the red wine ....... win double ........ ;)

MilSub said:
Zingari said:

And if you ever decide to let your Anniversary go .. .. you know where I am :wink:

I have 25 bags ready and waiting in CASH.

:thumb:

Has anyone else put their posters up? Thanks for the tip, whoever it was told me about these! :thumb:

Attachments

• forum_1_184.jpg
    forum_1_184.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 331
madalaa said:
On a more serious and sadder note ....... has there been any news of Stimpy (Seb) and his car? ........ hopefully they both got safely back to the UK. Check in if you can with an update ....... that's if you feel like giving us an update.

I didn't see the car after the crash but I wonder if it is repairable? ..... I hope it is.

Seb it was good to meet you and sad to see you have to leave before we got to Stuttgart let alone Dinslaken.

Take care mate and I am glad you were not injured in the crash.

I've just got back from the Spa Classic and Nigel (tdiquattro who suggested the trip to Seb) joined us in his lovely 964 Targa. The latest news is that Seb's car is back in the UK and he is negotiating a mutually acceptable settlement with his insurers.

You're right Andy - the good thing is Seb was OK. After having spent some time at the scene, looking at the car, etc, I can confirm he's a very lucky boy to have escaped unhurt...

That's fantastic news about Seb - from the description of his "off" the same evening that it happened, I was really surprised to see him in one piece that night at dinner.

I really hope he manages to get the outcome that he wants with the insurers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back