Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Custom Porsche wax

neil allan

I had Steve from Black Magic Detail make me one of his wooden piston tubs this week .
Custom purple colour COSMOS wax , with fruit salad(sweet) scent .

wax1.jpg

wax2.jpg

wax3.jpg

Yes Ive been using his own waxes for the last year and a half on all my cars.

Typically you get 4-6 months of good beading from them and are the easiest waxes on/off I've ever used.
Cosmos I haven't used before but it is designed to give extra flake pop and last unto 4 months.
I normally just buy the small £25 sample pots which will generally cover 8-10 average size cars.

1461779665.jpg

Let me know how you get on with it , I plan to give my car a coat of cosmos once i get it back from 9e.

The wooden piston tub is a work of art. :thumb:

May I be so indiscreet as to ask the price? :roll:

Its close to £200 :sad: for the tub , custom engraving and wax.
I know people who have a large collection of them but always said I would only ever buy one so wanted it a bit special.

He also does billet alloy ones check them out on

http://www.bmdluxurycarwax.co.uk

neil allan said:
Its close to £200 :sad: for the tub , custom engraving and wax.
I know people who have a large collection of them but always said I would only ever buy one so wanted it a bit special.

He also does billet alloy ones check them out on

http://www.bmdluxurycarwax.co.uk

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Neil

Hope all is well

Looks like a great product, will give it a try

Love the wooden box, love the OCD with your draw full of cleaning products, but Ken sill has your car, you must be desparate!!! lol

Speak soon

Was over for a first visit to Steves place last week, top notch guy who knows his stuff, he will keep anyone right with the their choice of waxes, he uses only the very best of ingredients, the results are superb.

He did say when i was in to pick up the tub that he had a couple of Porsche owners in recently for wax.

I like how easy his waxes are to use the fact they last up to 6 months is just a bonus, as even to do a coat a week would take no time at all.

Fried when i got my new tool chest i set out 4 drawers for detailing stuff, very sad really but keeps everything in one place. Yip car is still with 9e :sad:

Just spoken to him and brought the Black edition wax that he advised for my midnight blue car, he's a nice guy and I am looking forward to trying his products and seeing if I get get that very deep wet look. :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back