Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a 993 - Goodbye Viola 4S. Hello Riviera RS.

It does look really clean, I thought it may be one of the Japanese cars.

Paul Mc is a good guy to buy from, he knows these cars.

On the road, standard 993RS suspension is way more compliant and effective than 964RS, that is why so many owners fit the 993RS front struts to the 64RS.
Unless you intend to use slicks, you don't need to "upgrade" to cup springs, which then spoils the performance on a B road anyway.

I would have thought about 8- 9 of your 25bags would be reasonable in the current environment. ;)

It may not have outright power, but balance and amazing brakes dictate the driving style.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts after you have driven it a few more miles, have fun!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually speechless :eek:

:envy:

Well done to you sir, I am sure that you worked very hard for it.

STUNNING!!!

tophat.gif

Cable guy thank you :thumbs: sorry missed your post.

HSC. Very kind of you sir :)

Can't add to what's already been said but "stunning" & "awesome"...big congrats :thumb:

Wow, I'm sat by the pool in Portugal chilling and browsing the forum and you post this :eek:

I now have a big grin on my face, Made my day :thumb:

Chuffed for you and great to see such a car with a forum member, you and tp81 need to get together with his camera 8)

Wow again :worship:

There's only one thing an Irishman can say to this ...

FECK!!!!

GT4 said:
So there we have it!

The infamous "25 bags" is not so much a limit of valuation as a unit of valuation.

Possibly even arbitrarily divisible too :?:

(as in "it cost me 1/357th of 25 bags to fill my car with 102 octane")

I've seen zingers counting bags on his fingers when looking at a 993' :bandit:

Wow, wow, wow. . . :eek:

FABULOSO.... :worship:

And, of course, in the very best colour . . .!!
:grin:

What a stunning and awesome car - congrats!

RS model
Riviera Blue

Does it get any better?!? :thumbs:

jonttt said:
GT4 said:
So there we have it!

The infamous "25 bags" is not so much a limit of valuation as a unit of valuation.

Possibly even arbitrarily divisible too :?:

(as in "it cost me 1/357th of 25 bags to fill my car with 102 octane")

I've seen zingers counting bags on his fingers when looking at a 993' :bandit:

He may need to start using his toes too!

MilSub said:

RS model
Riviera Blue

I know I'll get shot by the cognoscenti who say it either makes no difference when actually driving, or the driving position is actually better on LHD or its closer to authentic intent of its creator (all true), but I would want an RHD :coat:

(you did ask, but I'm splitting hairs that I'll never have the good fortune to be in the position to truly worry about - very much first world problems :oops:)

But that list is very much the epitome of each respective option.

:worship:

GT4 said:
MilSub said:

RS model
Riviera Blue

I know I'll get shot by the cognoscenti who say it either makes no difference when actually driving, or the driving position is actually better on LHD or its closer to authentic intent of its creator (all true), but I would want an RHD :coat:

Yes RHD would be nice but means paying a rather large premium, offset peddles and limited resale market.

I'd be happy with LHD myself :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back