Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 993 tour. Reviews, Stories and Pictures from May 2016.

^^^ I was thinking a tad less after the 'Dinslakengate' OBD interrogation :grin:

Zingari said:
^^^ I was thinking a tad less after the 'Dinslakengate' OBD interrogation :grin:
Perfectly reasonable!
:floor:

Re: The Big Question

Hs
Zorro said:
Where next?
:cop:

Indeed! ........ The Beaulieu meet (Tipec) the beginning of June ...... But I love Euro road trips ........ :)

At the moment I am in France ....... Great food in comparison to Germany but they have the driving ethic all wrong ....... It seems everybody sticks much to the limits these days ....... But the French love old 911s ....... I am having to fight them off ..... :)

Re: The Big Question

madalaa said:
Great food in comparison to Germany

One unexpected bonus for me is that, courtesy of my lactose intolerance and the continental love of cheese/butter/milk, a suit that was getting a tad tight now fits me perfectly again despite all the :cheers:

Unfortunately since SA and now this trip it has all gone tits up ........ so where can I buy this lactose intolerance stuff ....... ;-)

Bloody hell, seems my 'phone was hacked somewhere between Stuttgart and Dinslaken . . .

The mischievous culprit left me his selfie . . . :bandit:

Attachments

• hacker_594.jpg
    hacker_594.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 218
Illuminati chum :what: I 'monitored' a meet at the Tryp between this charachter and one of our group discussing values :roll: giving me a clue who was in the inner sanctum

Who was that Pina Colada drinking poof and how did he get to Germany? :whistle:

Zingari said:
Illuminati chum :what: I 'monitored' a meet at the Tryp between this charachter and one of our group discussing values :roll: giving me a clue who was in the inner sanctum
:floor: :floor: :floor:

Actually if the truth be told there were some very dodgy characters at this Dinslaken shindig ......... :floor:

madalaa said:
Actually if the truth be told there were some very dodgy characters at this Dinslaken shindig ......... :floor:

I don't care, I met my hero.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Indeed it was a incredible pleasure to meet and shake hands with Dr Knauf ....... That man is a legend in his own lifetime ........ :worship:

T8 said:
Who was that Pina Colada drinking poof and how did he get to Germany? :whistle:

Let's just say it will have to be a tradition from now on (it was the quickest way to spend my hard-won EUR10 credit - I didn't fancy another 3 beers)

The beard has now gone ... grown in honour of the spirit of air-cooled (at least I arrived via Mezger, which is close enough)

HPNer said:
Bloody hell, seems my 'phone was hacked somewhere between Stuttgart and Dinslaken . . .

The mischievous culprit left me his selfie . . . :bandit:

You said my moustache reminded you of a young C2S split grille ... and then you never called :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back