Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 993 tour. Reviews, Stories and Pictures from May 2016.

dommorton said:
MilSub said:
mohitos said:
Good luck removing your TUV stickers from windscreens everyone :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I was back to work today, and all I could think of was bombing along the autobahn at 150mph :cloud9:

+1 for keeping mine on for posterity - it's part of the car now and it will be needed for the next trip! :thumb:

I'm keeping mine as it cost me £24 all in.

It's another sticker - why wouldn't you keep it? :thumb:

Jcx said:
What is the TUV sticker for?

So you can drive in Stuttgart (city emission zones), get stuck in traffic and shake like a shitting dog as the oil temperature needle starts to climb to the stratosphere :what:

Zingari said:
Jcx said:
What is the TUV sticker for?

So you can drive in Stuttgart (city emission zones), get stuck in traffic and shake like a shitting dog as the oil temperature needle starts to climb to the stratosphere :what:

:floor:

Great trip, great company and fantastic cars.. Many thanks to Dom,Stuart and Ian for your efforts to get everyone in one place. Top job..

I has been an absolute pleasure driving with you and the night time entertainment and food has been excellent, some memories that will keep me going until the next time.

My free souvenir (a streaming cold) has just about past. Sniffle..

When I have proper access to them, photos to follow..

Barry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/barrynuttall/26522322430/

Yup the worst of the "Highway hit" is now gone ...... But the first two days my throat was convinced I had been eating chopped up razor blades ...... But this evening I Even managed to enjoy a pleasant meal here in Nancy three down the line from the first symptoms ....... And boy did they come quick ...... :dont know:

I'm calling it German flu.

Usually when the garage ***** gets cleaned, it's a fast and painless process. Mitt glides over the paint and soon after I'm microfibiring to minty fresh. German dirt (unlike French dirt) clearly doesn't want to give up easily. However, phase one cleaning now complete.

The garage ***** enjoyed the trip and so did I. Nice to meet some of the forum legends here, many of whom I had started to think, were actually not real people- just sophisticated software impersonating someone!

Hi Joe- that was a while ago. Glad you like the car. I saw Dean at MBW a few weeks ago too

I'm feeling left out of the highway man-flu epidemic.

Went at the German grime on my car today with a jet wash and 7 litres of Iron-X. A couple of small war wounds she now wears with pride. Other than that, normal service has been resumed, and relax.

We can cuddle next time I see you. I'm rarely sick but I felt rough for the whole trip. Are you sure it wasn't....11 litres of product used to clean the car? :lol:

Mohitos - Have you now named it 'Number 11' :dont know:

Zingari said:
Mohitos - Have you now named it 'Number 11' :dont know:

I'll let you buy it for 11/12ths of the number I have in mind. Deal :?:

I must say fellas - respect where it's due. My favourite car in all these photos has to be Mohitos "REN 993" beast - absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! (and that silver arrow motorway snap is beyond EPIC)

Zingari's 964 Anniversary comes a very close second (minus the "Janet Frazer" model donning the Barbour attire blocking the view).

:worship: :worship: :thumbs: :worship: :worship:

alex yates said:
Zingari's 964 Anniversary comes a very close second (minus the "Janet Frazer" model donning the Barbour attire blocking the view).

:thumb: I was caught off-guard :oops:

I must admit I'm warming to Phil's blue/red combo although the accelerator pedal only appears to have one position - on the carpet judging by the speed on the autobhan :what:

:thumb:

Car is beautiful mate! :thumbs:

Zingari said:
alex yates said:

:thumb: I was caught off-guard :oops:

I must admit I'm warming to Phil's blue/red combo although the accelerator pedal only appears to have one position - on the carpet judging by the speed on the autobhan :what:

Thanks mate! So that means it's on the upper end of your pricing scale . . . done all its dough at 25bags!
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back