Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Negative Review, Yorkshire Classic Porsche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where did I put my copy of the Gunfight at the OK Coral?!

:gunfire: :starwars: :pistols: :boxer:

easternjets said:
Hello TheJackal, just read your thread and I think 'pots and kettles' and 'people who live in glass houses etc' come to mind.
How is your gearbox going now and if you don't get a result will you be selling ringside seats for your visit to the dealership where I'm sure they will be falling over themselves to offer 'you' a refund.
From what I can read, maybe I'm wrong but you bought a car without an inspection, without driving it and without probably even seeing it.

Already sorted, and if you paid attention I have given you the solution, pay
attention, forum whining gets you know where. Action. Oh, and my brother and I share the acc, which may get me tossed of, but so what, not that important to me.
And I am not siding with YCP. I just cant be doing with all this one sided s**t, the OP cocked up too, I am a person who will always try and help the underdog, and it was just getting too much with all you people ganging up on one guy thinking you have it all your own way, sadly you don't......

YCP RIP jackal next? do you sad cases (not all of you) actually think you have any sway on here with Porsche buyers if you do you are deluding yourself.
Think on this, perhaps 2 out of every 10 prospective first time Porsche purchasers will look at the site pre purchase, sure they might join when they own the car, but what bearing does that have on the purchase, so you sad cases think you have an element of control, but you don't.....

There are 12 million drivers in the UK, your comments and opinion may reach a small minority, however do you really think that will affect the business long term, it may cause some short term hassle. They will have satisfied punters and non satisfied, so does every dealer in the land.......

there are instances of many car dealers up and down the land with bad reps, still living in big houses, driving wonderful cars, living an easy life and laughing at all you trumpets that keep rolling in......

Did I mention I don't care about getting kicked off.....

Nick,

Buy the 997 T. They are just amazing cars. I have just done 100 miles on A and B roads and had an ball. So quick, responsive, balanced, comfy and if you buy a gen 2 they even sound good without sidling with the exhaust. Oh and the gen 2 has the upgraded GT2 RS intercoolers too :)

As for Jackal, thx for the giggles mister. You made my afternoon. Best of luck with HWM. Let us know how that goes for you.

Jcx said:
Nick,

Buy the 997 T. They are just amazing cars. I have just done 100 miles on A and B roads and had an ball. So quick, responsive, balanced, comfy and if you buy a gen 2 they even sound good without sidling with the exhaust. Oh and the gen 2 has the upgraded GT2 RS intercoolers too :)

As for Jackal, thx for the giggles mister. You made my afternoon. Best of luck with HWM. Let us know how that goes for you.

Thank you sir, keep it all lighthearted, many many people miss the punchline with me, I do love a good wind up......Its better than annoying the wife.....

My bro sorted HWM out good and proper, he wont be forgetting us in a hurry, enough said. I had little sympathy for him either, he never got it inspected, the car is now sorted and transpired to be not quite as serious an issue as first anticipated.

People don't come on here girning about dealers taking your money, if you play a big boys game you better know the rules..
Dealers by definition are ***** merchant's, don't be surprised when you allow yourself to be hustled.

" Volenti non fit injuria " To one who is willing no harm may be done.. :bandit:

The OP never came on here before he dealt with anyone, neither did my bro, that's how it works, that's why the dealers get away with it, you bunch are a niche within a niche, and the dealers know it and your opinion counts for nothing, waken up, full of your own self importance, the game is a hustle..

:popcorn:

I love this place!

So much entertaining reading for my train journeys this weekend.

Hope things turn out for the best easternjets - the first 911 I put a deposit down on ended being "scrapped" or so the dealer told me due to a head gasket. I think he sold it to someone who got there before me but I got my deposit back, did take 2 weeks of chasing it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back