Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2015 Macan

pzero said:
I was at Hatfield last week, whilst there a couple were picking up their new Macan, great in some sort of bright metallic blue. Got chatting to the new owners, they said they ordered theirs in November. I was assuming November last year which seemed a bit quick :dont know:

Thanks. And wow! That seems super quick. Definitely an S petrol? Better get some overtime in..... Quickly!!

Norfolk & Idea said:
GB911 said:
Thanks or the update Richyd. I have a Petrol S coming in March next year.

Apart from the seats, any other options you specced that are particularly good/bad ? any regrets not speccing?

I dropped a deposit on a Macan S (petrol) yesterday. My sales guy told me it may be up to 18 months. Yikes! I'm hoping it's not that long but I'm not in a huge rush.
Any idea's of a realistic waiting time? Cheers, Paul.

I ordered my petrol s in Apr-15 and have a build slot for Jul-16 so 15months !
At least should be good for residuals.

Norfolk & Idea said:
pzero said:
I was at Hatfield last week, whilst there a couple were picking up their new Macan, great in some sort of bright metallic blue. Got chatting to the new owners, they said they ordered theirs in November. I was assuming November last year which seemed a bit quick :dont know:

Thanks. And wow! That seems super quick. Definitely an S petrol? Better get some overtime in..... Quickly!!

I think the diesel wait times are typically 6-9mths and petrol 18mths

You should also consider the GTS. It isn't that much more £ when you end up speccing up an S as the GTS has a lot more standard equipment.

I've ordered a GTS to replace my S but probably won see that until 2017 !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back