Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Surprise surprise.... a 718 Cayman...

Clarkey

Nurburgring
...Well it appears that Porsche will release a 718 Cayman....in case you havent heard :wink:

There are some pretty interesting snippets on the Tube...

Most of which are the launch colours... eg Miami Blue...check it out, I think I like it :thumb:

It will be Roro's new favourite, if he ventures over to the "balanced" side

BTW the engine sounds a bit funny, almost like they lopped of 2 cylinders, but they would never do that :bandit: ...would they...

Apparently the Titanic has sunk as well. :wink:

Just back from the Wolverhampton OPC 718 launch event, yep Cayman 4 pots and a wind turbine in the exhaust pipe :sad:

Certainly not a car for me, but looking at the configurator : you can take a base car on passive dampers with bucket seats and the essential options for about £45k. In time, someone will tune one of those to be an appreciably faster car than the GT4 I reckon... Pretty good value for someone without warranty paranoia who can live with a bit of depreciation and likes their mods isn't it :?:

Clarkey said:
...Well it appears that Porsche will release a 718 Cayman....in case you havent heard :wink:

There are some pretty interesting snippets on the Tube...

Most of which are the launch colours... eg Miami Blue...check it out, I think I like it :thumb:

It will be Roro's new favourite, if he ventures over to the "balanced" side

BTW the engine sounds a bit funny, almost like they lopped of 2 cylinders, but they would never do that :bandit: ...would they...

Funnily enough I did actually re-tweet the launch pics

:grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back