Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 road trip to the Porsche Museum and Dinslaken show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be at Cobham service about 11.00am tomorrow meeting up ...... are you doing that? ....... I suppose I better think about doing some packing ...... sigh ..... I hate packing ...... :(

You lot are actually doing this :eek:

You do realise Zingari will be taking a job lot of "For Sale £25,000" signs :nooo:

The weather is not looking too bright ........ bring a brolly ....... it certainly ain't going to be "uber" warm ....... I think by the time we get to the show our cars might be looking a bit messy ...... do I pack the bucket and chamois leather ......decisions ..... decisions ...... :dont know:

Jontt ...... I am very disappointed that you are not joining us ...... I would loved to have been witness to the interaction between you and Zingari ...... it would have been worth a beer or three ...... ;)

A chance to try out my new PIAA wipers blades.
(they would be the ones that come without a widget).

I believe the widget can be fitted to them ........ or so I have been told ....... :dont know:

I've added yet another layer of PIAA Vision (Rain-X type product) :nooo:

jonttt said:
You do realise Zingari will be taking a job lot of "For Sale £25,000" signs :nooo:

:hand: Not needed as I'm thinking of buying GT4's car :floor:

I'm not packed yet, but no hurry as in typical female fashion she's far from ready and is wanting new shoes for the trip :frustrated:

C7BE5DBC-BABA-496E-9EAE-9825080F9414_zpseiy4ilmv.jpg

madalaa said:
The weather is not looking too bright ........ bring a brolly ....... it certainly ain't going to be "uber" warm ....... I think by the time we get to the show our cars might be looking a bit messy ...... do I pack the bucket and chamois leather ......decisions ..... decisions ...... :dont know:

Jontt ...... I am very disappointed that you are not joining us ...... I would loved to have been witness to the interaction between you and Zingari ...... it would have been worth a beer or three ...... ;)

Myself and Zingari have interacted several times :oops: We are easy to spot, he is the good looking posh one.......... I'm not :nooo:

Zingari said:
jonttt said:

:hand: Not needed as I'm thinking of buying GT4's car :floor:

I was not aware there where share options at 25 bags :dont know:

madalaa said:
I believe the widget can be fitted to them ........ or so I have been told ....... :dont know:

It can be........ But has to be modded :hand:

On the basis that it may NEVER look the same again, I'm sharing this image to memorialise it's beauty:

Sucks in through teeth ........ modifying a widget11 ...... now that is a step too far ....... ;)

mohitos said:
On the basis that it may NEVER look the same again, I'm sharing this image to memorialise it's beauty:

Looking good Stuart.
What's your tyre strategy - full wets, inters..... or slicks and hope for a dry line?!

Lovely sunny day here in Ealing but cold ....... will be setting off in about half an hour for Cobham services on the M25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back