Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 road trip to the Porsche Museum and Dinslaken show

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all your support, it's appreciated.
Oh well, anyone fancy a trip to a porsche show May 2017, we could even incorporate a factory visit or 2 :thumb:
Have a great trip everyone, and all drive sensible :thumb:

madalaa said:
.... it's a bit short notice but maybe Longers has names that were interested but failed to get a spot on this trip.

I did ask someone last night but apparently at this late stage the cost of a divorce made the trip too expensive.

Really sorry to hear that but most importantly I hope your wife is ok.

Is anyone getting just a teeny bit excited about the trip . . .
:?:
:grin:

I'm having difficulty sleeping . . .

Most definitely not :eek:

mohitos said:
:what:

I've a real issue as Tivo ony let's me record 3 things at once and there are some conflicts during this trip, I cant find my thermal vest and oilskins plus I've just fuelled up to the brim with som 97RON bollox :nooo:

....... best not come then Zingers ....... and then you won't have to hire Securicor to bring those 25 bags ....... ;)

HPNer said:
Is anyone getting just a teeny bit excited about the trip . . .

Seeing as this topic is now on page 30, contains 591 replies and has had 27914 views... and with the overall total for Dinslaken topics being 69 pages, 1126 replies and 43268 views... before we've even left home... I'd say...

:yahoo:

........ I like it when a plan comes together ....... and now the hard part ...... lol ...... ;)

LOL ..... indeed Ian ...... and thank you for the hard work that you have given ....... as I have said ...... I think this will be an epic trip ...... :)

Zingari said:
mohitos said:
:what:

I've a real issue as Tivo ony let's me record 3 things at once and there are some conflicts during this trip, I cant find my thermal vest and oilskins plus I've just fuelled up to the brim with som 97RON bollox :nooo:

Did you get my PM?
Now that I have realised how close the hotel is to the Tunnel exit and how long it will take me to get to Folkestone, I am getting a later train, so I can feed the donkeys and have breakfast t home.

See you all at the hotel ...

Trev - I've amended our trip details to the new timings on the other thread :thumb:

Will the 'advance party' please arrange the appropriate reception for us both at the Calais Hotel :wink:

Excited and all packed..

Garmin files installed and car washed (again)

Looking forward to putting some faces to names and sharing a few beers..

See you tomorrow.. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back