Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Prepare for 991 GT3 freefall - manuals on their way!

Senoj said:
Roro said:
Almost. It says "Reserved" :judge:

There's still chance the buyer might not be able to sort the finances and lose the deposit

... Blimey .. Check me out, clearly having a glass half full day (not)...

If the buyer pulls out are you going to swoop in? :lol:

Unfortunately I'd be about 150 bags short if I did (and lose my deposit) :(

It equally could have sat for ages unsold I suppose. Some price for a fancy paint job

Surely the 991.2 GT3 will have to take the steam out of GT3 prices....at the end of the day there is a relatively small universe of people who want a 991 GT3 and another two or three hundred on the market has to have an impact.

What will be more interesting is to see how the manual car drives and what % of people take it up as an option. There was outcry when the 991 GT3 was announced with only PDK and now many,many people absolutely love it.

Will also be interesting to see if a manual 991 GT3 will have any impact on 997 GT3 prices.

At some point the market has to crash, these over inflated prices have been going on for too long. Not dissimilar to houses I suppose.

But all the time Porsches and Property make good investments for those with a few quid from home and abroad then they'll continue to rise, eventually plateauing I suppose.

Personally, I don't think the introduction of the 991.2 GT3 will see significant drops of the 991.1,manual or otherwise.

What could hit it, and any other car with investment potential, is when Osborne decides he wants a big slice of the profits. :eek:

habanero said:
What could hit it, and any other car with investment potential, is when Osborne decides he wants a big slice of the profits. :eek:

Unlikely as the tax relief on the losses would bankrupt the gov.

habanero said:
At some point the market has to crash, these over inflated prices have been going on for too long. Not dissimilar to houses I suppose.

Tell that to the Ferrari market, which continues to drift up across the board with no end in sight. Also consider that even 996.1 Carreras are on a tangible upward trend now too. They aren't inflated (being as they are decent value for less than the price of some midsize hatchbacks) and they will support the pork market from below.

It might soften, flatten or cool, but I really don't see anything describable as a crash on the horizon.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back