Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

McLaren 570S

Roro said:
Senoj said:
rottenbend said:
I'll take one in Fistral Blue like this LT

78777d1445102983-675lts-spotted-wild-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445102981.089327.jpg

Fistral Blue....you mean Riviera Blue. Only if you steal the idea you have to call it something different obviously.

That's very tasty 8)

Pity it's a £10k++ McLaren Special Operations option!

rottenbend said:
Roro said:
Senoj said:
rottenbend said:
I'll take one in Fistral Blue like this LT

78777d1445102983-675lts-spotted-wild-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445102981.089327.jpg

Fistral Blue....you mean Riviera Blue. Only if you steal the idea you have to call it something different obviously.

That's very tasty 8)

Pity it's a £10k++ McLaren Special Operations option!

.... Interesting, roughly same as what a bare metal respray would cost me on my car :grin:

I've never been bothered much by McLaren cars to date, but I do find myself looking forward to seeing their newer 'smaller' cars. Something tiny around the £50k price point would be very interesting I reckon

McLaren flew my brother from Australia to drive the new car on the press launch at Portimão a few weeks ago.

He rates it.

Booked a test drive for one of these, so far the low rent/unsophisticated interior doesn't impress but let's see if this can win me over where a 650S didn't... :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back