Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Before you rush off to the bodyshop

RedJedi said:
Anyone in Leicester?

Thanks

Nobody comes to mind but this guy may be able to help if you can meet halfway, or he may be able to suggest someone.

Adey Shaw
Company - Dents First
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 07842537596
Major Cities Covered
Nottingham
Derby
Chesterfield
Newark
Lincoln

My mate Neane does that up here in North West Cumbria, superb, I nearly took on a Dent Devil franchise......very close, much better with no panel spraying etc.

chaser said:
RedJedi said:
Anyone in Leicester?

Thanks

Nobody comes to mind but this guy may be able to help if you can meet halfway, or he may be able to suggest someone.

Adey Shaw
Company - Dents First
Phone - 07842537596
Major Cities Covered
Nottingham
Derby
Chesterfield
Newark
Lincoln

Thanks Chaser.

Does Rob (Scorpion Repair) have a website?

Can't find him online

Thanks

+1 for PDR.
Just had some door dings removed by http://steveworman.com/covers Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire...highly recommended and best £50 I have spent on my 996 in a long time.

Any recommendations for Wakefield/Leeds area in West Yorkshire? Used a guy for a really tricky creased door dent many years ago on a Scooby who did a great job but lost his contact details

chaser said:
ragpicker said:
Great job!

I need someone in the Teesside area if you know anyone? Got a couple of small dings where the kids have got out of the Chelsea tractor next to the 996 and caught the wing behind the intercooler scoops.. Car is on a lift with the wheels off at the moment which should make life easier for anyone doing the job....

Brian Milner at DentPro is Teeside area I believe. Good pal of mine, excellent tech.

http://www.dent-pro.co.uk/

Just seen this, looks great thank you!

it is a quite brilliant sytem, but as you said, individual skill is what makes it.

go on utube tap in pdr dent removal mini.

this bloke does a massive dent in a blue mini.

Carrerascott said:
Any recommendations for Wakefield/Leeds area in West Yorkshire? Used a guy for a really tricky creased door dent many years ago on a Scooby who did a great job but lost his contact details

Sorry, only just spotted this.

Try this guy

Wayne Andrews
Company - Dentless UK
Phone - 07766 733294
Major Cities Covered - Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield and all other West Yorkshire areas.

Any recommendations for West London

I have one ding on the rear wing any recommendations for someone to remove that ??

many thanks :thumb:

Re: Any recommendations for West London

Bluecat2015 said:
I have one ding on the rear wing any recommendations for someone to remove that ??

many thanks :thumb:

Not sure if either of these two could sort you out...

Name- lee Ogden
Company-Dent tec ltd
[email protected]
Phone-07932339830
Major Cities Covered-
Croydon
Bromley
Bexley
Biggin hill
Greenwich
Dulwich
Tooting
Sutton
Caterham

Andrew Jackson
Company - Dentamagic
Phone - 07986 425145
Major Cities Covered - Kingston, Guildford, Sutton, Reigate, Dorking, Crawley, Sevenoaks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back