Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in something a bit more sporty...

9114S

Hi all

Since I traded in my 911 last year for a Cayenne GTS, I've been missing that true sports car drive. Just picked up a 4 year old Cayman 2.9 on Friday from the guys at RSJ. Silver with 19" Carerra S2 alloys in gloss black. Am very pleased so far and loving the paddle shift PDK gearbox (a big improvement on the random gear changes of the Tiptronic box in the GTS).

Pics to follow once I work out how to upload before you all ask....😀

9114S said:
Hi all

Since I traded in my 911 last year for a Cayenne GTS, I've been missing that true sports car drive. Just picked up a 4 year old Cayman 2.9 on Friday from the guys at RSJ. Silver with 19" Carerra S2 alloys in gloss black. Am very pleased so far and loving the paddle shift PDK gearbox (a big improvement on the random gear changes of the Tiptronic box in the GTS).

Pics to follow once I work out how to upload before you all ask....😀

:floor: uploading pics to this site is a test to see if you can remain cool under pressure therefore making you an ideal forum member.... :?: those that fail join piston heads ..... well that what I think there cannot be any other reason its so difficult. :grin: Try resizing them there seems to be a few ways but I just resize in edit to smaller than 600 pixcels that seems to work for me . :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back