Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

718 boxster

tim993 said:
Only gets 4 stars in the Autocar first drive review. One for each cylinder, I guess.

Only one real criticism mind...

I went down to the garage to remind myself what a proper flat six motor sounds like and (according to the Mrs) 'woke the neighbours'. 8)

What colour is your GTS Tim? And is it a Boxster or a Cayman?! Pics?! :). Love the GTS

718 Boxster ......

I am liking what I am seeing after watching the EVO clip ....... :)

I don't think I allowed to post links ...... but go check it out at EVO.

Re: 718 Boxster ......

madalaa said:
I am liking what I am seeing after watching the EVO clip ....... :)

I don't think I allowed to post links ...... but go check it out at EVO.

Andy, moved to here.

Jcx said:
tim993 said:
Only gets 4 stars in the Autocar first drive review. One for each cylinder, I guess.

I went down to the garage to remind myself what a proper flat six motor sounds like and (according to the Mrs) 'woke the neighbours'. 8)

What colour is your GTS Tim? And is it a Boxster or a Cayman?! Pics?! :). Love the GTS

Guards Red, Boxster.

There's a few pics on page 2 / Sep'15 :)

tim993 said:
Jcx said:
tim993 said:

Guards Red, Boxster.

There's a few pics on page 2 / Sep'15 :)

Very very nice.

JCX- I can see you're being drawn to the "balanced" side :wink:

Clarkey said:
JCX- I can see you're being drawn to the "balanced" side :wink:

All your fault too. I blame you and your beast :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back