Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

poppopbangbang said:
I have to do another run early next week for Stuart and Norfolk so I think I can do you some too. Let me get these done and if I have enough bar stock then I'll do you some at the same time :D

Thanks, let me know if you can.

Cheers,

Paul :thumb:

poppopbangbang said:
These have now been posted chaps so they should all be with you tomorrow in the post.

Mine have arrived :thumb:

They are very very nice indeed :cloud9:

Thanks for taking the time to make these Matt :worship: :thumbs:

I have just bought a titanium exhaust for my 996turbo and need the bolts for it do you have these in stock if so how do i order them?

Kev

I'm going to do another 100 studs later this week so anyone that wanted some and didn't get them last time please let me know if you still want them and PM me your details along with if you would like washers and K-Nuts with them.

Apologies for the delay getting this batch sorted - it's been a manic couple of weeks!

If you have the bar stock, I would like a set of studs, washers and K-nuts for a 996 C4S.

Seems a great investment for when the inevitable happens.

Let me know the payment details.

Cheers - Mark

Hamblemark said:
If you have the bar stock, I would like a set of studs, washers and K-nuts for a 996 C4S.

Cheers - Mark

Same for me please. Will pm you tomorrow.

Ta,

Paul

Hamblemark said:

Cheers - Mark[/quote

If possible could I have the same as well.
Will send a pm.
Thanks John

Hi,

if its not too late could I have a full set of studs/nuts/washers for a 997 turbo.

Looking to fit a new exhaust but just turbo back i.e. cats and back box. Will these be the same fixings?
I will take the manifold set as well just in case I ever get around to swapping it over at some point/ have difficulties during the exhaust swap.

Regards

Jim

1 set with nuts for a 997.1 GT3 please if stil;l available.
Thanks
Stuart

Okay so on the list is:

Stuart - 996 Turbo. Studs, Washers, Nuts = 18
Hamblemark - 996 C4S. Studs, Washers, Nuts = 12
Wav - 996 C4S. Studs, Washers, Nuts = 12
JH911 - 996 C4S. Studs, Washers, Nuts = 12
Turbojim007 - 997 Turbo Studs, Washers, Nuts = 18 + Turbos
Stuart Mackay - 997 GT3. Studs, Washers, Nuts = 18.
Bodgerben - 996 Turbo, Studs, Washers, Nuts = 18

I have enough to do the above this batch and they should go out to you guys on Monday the 11th for delivery on the 12th. Prices are the same as last time and I'll send everyone a PM now to confirm the cost.

Hope that's okay with everyone :D

Thanks Matt - payment & address details sent :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back