Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Driver training day recommendations

Nastymatt

Me and some friends fancying do a driver training day/half day. I don't fancy ragging my own car round a track so car must be included.

Some have done the Palmer Sport stuff and felt it wasn't enough time in the seat at speed! I have done the Porsche Experience and it was good but not all doing it are Porsche guys.. so open to options.

The CAT driver training at Millbrook is fabulous. The over limit drift grip jobby in a 180bhp Caterham. You can play all afternoon

Cheers guys.. still looking.. problem with 4 people going is 4 different opinions on what we should do!

arry said:
Not a million miles from you and I am talking about doing this with another 996 owner in late July. If you're in that's 3 of r allocation in with just 911 owners so it would be a good event
http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldtraining

Did this a few years back in my own car (not the Porsche) and it was great fun. Andrew is an awesome instructor.

While others were doing instruction I did ask to go and play on my own on a separate bit of the airfield to make the most of driving time!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back