Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

valuation please zingari

Palladium

whats this car worth please zingari ebay. 161988250540

many thanks.

CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyMagic.gif

Mystic Zingari: "it's not worth 25 bags in my book"

It's north of 25 bags if the condition holds as its a poor description and the angle of the wing aerial suggests the owner might be quite rakish :hand:

Compare with this restored '81 SC @£49k Here

and then it would be interesting to see what this '78 cleared at the auction today from it's guide price of £37.5k :roll: Here

Trouble with the SC is the spread between a good one and a turd - easily £20k+ spread so you can only price these on inspection.

I could see it at £29k :what:

I've been trying to buy an SC that's been under a canvas cover on the northern equivalent of Mr Trebus' drive for the last 5yrs. Flat tyres covered in mildew etc. 3yrs ago I thought I'd get it for £5k but the owner reassured me it was worth £15k and he was going to do it up. I thought he might be better putting some new window frames in and painting his front door first and £5k would come in handy. Well it's still there, no work, not moved and corroded some more. Trouble is it is now worth £15k+ :what:

Our forum chum Chester P Lampwick must be having a good laugh at the prices from when we went to find him one and as we passed on the 'turd rolled in gliiter' he found a very nice one at Camerons :grin:

Zingari said:
It's north of 25 bags if the condition holds as its a poor description and the angle of the wing aerial suggests the owner might be quite rakish :hand:

Compare with this restored '81 SC @£49k Here

and then it would be interesting to see what this '78 cleared at the auction today from it's guide price of £37.5k :roll: Here

Trouble with the SC is the spread between a good one and a turd - easily £20k+ spread so you can only price these on inspection.

I could see it at £29k :what:

I've been trying to buy an SC that's been under a canvas cover on the northern equivalent of Mr Trebus' drive for the last 5yrs. Flat tyres covered in mildew etc. 3yrs ago I thought I'd get it for £5k but the owner reassured me it was worth £15k and he was going to do it up. I thought he might be better putting some new window frames in and painting his front door first and £5k would come in handy. Well it's still there, no work, not moved and corroded some more. Trouble is it is now worth £15k+ :what:

Our forum chum Chester P Lampwick must be having a good laugh at the prices from when we went to find him one and as we passed on the 'turd rolled in gliiter' he found a very nice one at Camerons :grin:

thanks for that appraisal, appreciate it. :thumb:

Zingari said:

I only just saw this, Camerons currently have a white 3.2 Targa, similar mileage to mine when I bought it, (Ive put 10k on since, though, off to Le Mans in her again soon), up for £49k, my coupe was 17! I have an old 2005 Insurance valuation in the documentation file, at an optimistic £14k - my current Insurance agreed value is £39k.

If I'd bought the turd, Zingers, it'd still be worth ***** all.

Chester J Lampwick said:
Zingari said:

I only just saw this, Camerons currently have a white 3.2 Targa, similar mileage to mine when I bought it, (Ive put 10k on since, though, off to Le Mans in her again soon), up for £49k, my coupe was 17! I have an old 2005 Insurance valuation in the documentation file, at an optimistic £14k - my current Insurance agreed value is £39k.

If I'd bought the turd, Zingers, it'd still be worth ***** all.

Chester my good man, glad to see you're still enjoying it - and using it :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back