Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cabriolet waterproof products?

MNC911

Sao Paulo
Taking the car out of its cover tomorrow. Time for the roof to be done again. Thinking of swapping to Fabsil Gold as I've just done some research and watch a few comparison tests online against other products.

Anybody have other 'recommendations' or 'don't use' certain products they have used. Wonder what OPC use?

Cheers folks, should be a good day for it tomorrow. :grin: :thumb:

I did mine last year with Renovo products, which seem to have a decent reputation. Used the cleaner, reviver and proofer, in that order. Freshened mine up very nicely :thumb:

MJA I tried Maguiars, eerm let's say it ended with a refund 2 days later when it rained. Wasn't impressed with the hours of masking the car off for the final result.

MJA911 said:
I did mine last year with Renovo products, which seem to have a decent reputation. Used the cleaner, reviver and proofer, in that order. Freshened mine up very nicely :thumb:

I've got this ready on my list of things to do....

Osh

Tent waterproofer from your local camping shop or Renovo.

Used Fabsil on my S2000 mohair roof and it doesn't smell too good for a few days but it beads great when washed or raining now rather than just soaking into the fabric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back