Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol Wax applied

Seventy Seven

After 3 years of ownership, finally got around to applying some Zymol Wax!

Easy, quick and great results.

Only phone pics, sorry.....

:popcorn:

Sorry, need to delete thread (could not see how to!) as my pics from photo bucket showing others pics incl car reg.
:frustrated:

Will try and upload again later of car following a quick Zymol Wax.

See if this works:

575e04eb-3eb9-428f-80b3-f0b60a5a70d6.jpg

[/img]
image.jpg1.jpg

image.jpg2.jpg
[/img]

Makes sense now! Car looks great. Did you polish first or just wash and then apply wax?

VERY NICE, let me know when you can do mine :grin: :thumb:

Great job. Really brings a depth and lustre to the paint. :thumb:

nigel99 said:
Makes sense now! Car looks great. Did you polish first or just wash and then apply wax?

I probably should have polished the whole car first, but only polished a few minor scratches out, then waxed. It had Zymol applied on delivery and is garaged with low miles covered, so just the wax was ok. :thumb:

Both my Porkers are wearing Zymol cleaner wax at the min, as it`s quick and easy to apply through the winter :thumb:

Which Zymol is it that you use :?:

I`ve just got the kit together to give all my motors a good detail with a DAS-6-pro DA polisher with Meguires hex logic pads and 105/205 cutting compounds, to be topped off with the Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer sealant.............if the sun ever comes out :sad:

Nice work :thumb:

Nice PSE exhaust tips too, have you had them refurbed in some way or have you simply kept them in such good nick? I find that the inner pipes of mine are pitted and only a rub down and respray is going to fix it :x

Zymol Cream (should have been Carbon, but error in ordering, but very similar).

Exhaust tips have had Autosol applied a few times in the last 3 years.

Thanks all :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back