Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Crest string art! wall mount

Carbon Guy

Trainee
Hi all

Not to sure if this is the correct place to be positing this. Due to a hobby of My sister I took it upon myself to make something for my garage in regards to Porsche. ended up being a lot bigger than i was expecting as you can see in the photo.

It all self made and wall mountable. Took me quite a long time to make but was worth it :). Due to limited garage space iv had to take it down for the time being, so i though it would be a great opportunity to share. The Cayman sign is unshockable and can be replaced with any customizable sign ( Name, registration, car model )

would people be interested in similar things for perches? please let me know what you think and leave a comment :)

carbon

Attachments

• img_6266_135.jpg
    img_6266_135.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 200
  • img_6260_565.jpg
    img_6260_565.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 200
:thumb: NICE bit of garage art

crest string art

me Likey very artistic. :thumbs: :grin:

Forum statistics