Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So how would you value this one?

Cheers- that looks fantastic!

I wish, wish, wish I'd kept my 3.2. Px'd it for a then new E36 M3 Evo. Madness.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, eh? Must have seemed like a good idea at the time? Think their day might be coming though.
If we could go back, we would probably all go an buy 993 turbos. Actually browsed this forum the other night. Went to the end and worked a back a few pages to see what sort of values were being discussed then. I saw a mention of a 993 turbo s for around £54k, think it was 2003/4. People were talking about the new 997 coming out and the impact on used 911 prices. I was still at uni then, so bit of a moot point as £54k was still unaffordable to me then, but still funny to think of what is now a legend for sale at a dealer for that and it being referred to as just a 'used 911'.

The 'one that got away' for me was a black RHD 964RSL, 8k miles, 2 owners I looked at, in 2003 I think.

£31,995.

:sad: :pc:

That is not easily forgotten :nooo:

Thoroughly enjoyable thread and thank you for your honesty Outlander.

Thanks, been fun

Yes Graham, really enjoyed reading this as thread progressed - found your replies refreshingly straight and honest!

That is GORGEOUS .........

image_409.jpeg

An enjoyable read over coffee this morning. The SC is very subtle just right.

Thanks all.

sc

I remember the red sc when it was on ebay as I always search nearest first and it came up at the top of the page. Could I ask what bodyshop you used to paint the sc? I am not too far away from you down in the Borders.

I always use Scotspray body shop in Musselburgh. Small family business, but hugely skilful and efficient service. Have yet to find anything they can't do.

proof that some people like the car!

Attachments

• image_175.jpeg
    image_175.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 8,186
madalaa said:
That is GORGEOUS .........

image_409.jpeg
Blimeeeee, that brings back memories, I had one just like that in the early eighties, loved it, I wonder if its the same car (Bournemouth plate, bought new from Heddle and Deeks) :worship:

This one was supplied by glenvargil up here in Scotland as I recall. kSJ 459W

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back