Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

unusual listing, be wary indeed.

Looks like a hacked eBay account. Have you made an enquiry :dont know: Original advert Here but that couold have been a previous sale as the pics are different. I also think this car has been up for sale on eBay.ie in the past using the same pics now shown?

For example the Nitachi mini digger the 'seller' is also listing @£5.5k has clearly been 'stolen' from the correct advert Here and is £14,950 +Vat

Last week there was a 2010 958 Cayenne Diesel for sale at £12k with a spec list the scammer had dreamt up and bared no relation to the pics :roll:

Zingari said:
Looks like a hacked eBay account. Have you made an enquiry :dont know: Original advert Here but that couold have been a previous sale as the pics are different. I also think this car has been up for sale on eBay.ie in the past using the same pics now shown?

For example the Nitachi mini digger the 'seller' is also listing @£5.5k has clearly been 'stolen' from the correct advert Here and is £14,950 +Vat

Last week there was a 2010 958 Cayenne Diesel for sale at £12k with a spec list the scammer had dreamt up and bared no relation to the pics :roll:

no, I wont entertain it, look at the dodgy manufactured feedback, Nigerian scam I reckon.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back