Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not a good day....

Mission creep is with us!

Decided that given I have swapped the shocks and springs plus top mounts and rear lower arms then it would be madness not to do the front lower arms now before I get the geo done.........

Ordered!.

All you need now is some snow and it'll be Christmas in Harrogate!

:grin:

:thumb:

alex yates said:
All you need now is some snow and it'll be Christmas in Harrogate!

:grin:

It would make a change from the constant rain - there are tribes in the Amazon who have had drier months than we have had round this parts!. :pc:

same 'ere in sunny Lancs.

Quick update....

New from lower arms arrived yesterday and I spent a couple of hours fitting them.

Nearly there!........

IMG_1856_zpse2mvve5r.jpg

IMG_1857_zpshqeil2n9.jpg

IMG_1858_zpsfjooacxq.jpg

Straight through the MOT with no advisories :thumbs:

Booked back in with the boys @ RPM Knaresborough for a couple of hours on their Beissbarth 8 camera alignment kit.

Any pics of your car with the Eibach springs on? Looking at buying a a set for my CS soon.

tom251 said:
Any pics of your car with the Eibach springs on? Looking at buying a a set for my CS soon.

Should be with 8 cameras :grin:

Great stuff Chris!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back