Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

Hi All,

With the above that's 108 by my math so I'll order the barstock first thing in the morning. Should be able to ship these out later this week.

I've summarised the above below, where not mentioned I've done studs only. If anyone wants washers and K-Nuts as well please speak now:

OK51MON - 996 Turbo - 18 w/ washers and K-nuts
Lj911 - 12 w/ washers and k-nuts
Ragpicker - 18 + 6 24 total w/ 18 washers and K-nuts
Markv8 - 12
Paul 987 - 12
Stuart - 18 w/ K-nuts
MikeWhite - 12 Studs w/ washers and K-nuts.

Okay so bar stock is here. I'll update you all tomorrow on how we're getting on. First ones will go out tomorrow all being well and I'll do them in the order that people requested them as that seems fairest?

Obviously if anyone is mega stuck and desperate for them post and if no one minds a bit of priority rearrangement then you can have yours before them.

poppopbangbang said:
Hi All,

With the above that's 108 by my math so I'll order the barstock first thing in the morning. Should be able to ship these out later this week.

I've summarised the above below, where not mentioned I've done studs only. If anyone wants washers and K-Nuts as well please speak now:

OK51MON - 996 Turbo - 18 w/ washers and K-nuts
Lj911 - 12 w/ washers and k-nuts
Ragpicker - 18 + 6 24 total w/ 18 washers and K-nuts
Markv8 - 12
Paul 987 - 12
Stuart - 18 w/ K-nuts
MikeWhite - 12 Studs w/ washers and K-nuts.

I would like some K-nuts too please :thumb:

I'll have a set please. I'm running a 2012 997.2 turbo. I was having a shufty under it and the nuts were a bit rusty. Please pm me for details and payments. Cheers, Paul

Matt just to revise that , I want 14 studs

Can you text me when you want payment ?

Came in at 4:30 this morning but end result is these are all done.

Apart from yours Stuart I'm afraid and Norfolk & Idea. The later I had ordered the bar stock before you posted but had two 1M lengths turn up not 2 1.5M lengths as 1.5s were out of stock - there is a metre on back order so Stuart I will do yours ASAP when this turns up and Norfolk & Idea I can get a set out of this for you too. Sorry about the delay!

I'll now PM everyone with my paypal details, please reply with your address and I'll get these sent out tomorrow. :D

Wow!! Look at those ^^^^
you even did some nice packaging! can't wait to receive mine, just sent you payment :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well you can't just throw nice bits of engineering like this into a jiffy bag loose :)

It's actually quite harmful to studs and externally threaded fasteners to rattle around against each other as it can damage the thread or in the case of Ti cause them to work harden. Okay these have got to make one trip through the post so it's not actually going to be a problem here but best practice and all that.

The compartmentalised bags is how we sort all our fastener kits for the race cars and how we supply to external companies. It means if you are changing a corner, brake caliper, clutch etc. etc. everything you need which is single use is contained in one bag in the order it is needed from bottom to top.

Pm and payment sent :thumb:

Thanks Paul

Am I too late for a set, for 996 C4S with nuts and washers if not?

Thanks,

Paul

I have to do another run early next week for Stuart and Norfolk so I think I can do you some too. Let me get these done and if I have enough bar stock then I'll do you some at the same time :D

I am trying my best to avoid pointlessly spending money on stuff I just don't need. You guys really aren't helping.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I am trying my best to avoid pointlessly spending money on stuff I just don't need. You guys really aren't helping.

MC

Likewise..... :hand:

ti studs

paid and thankyou :thumbs: these are the last piece of the exhaust system that i needed now i need to find someone to take on the headers removal and the dreaded head bolts /blobs

Re: ti studs

markv8 said:
paid and thankyou :thumbs: these are the last piece of the exhaust system that i needed now i need to find someone to take on the headers removal and the dreaded head bolts /blobs

I have the Stomski Racing kit if you need to borrow it? Makes drilling out any damaged ones WAY easier!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back