Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So how would you value this one?

a sub 100k milage 993 for 35k seems a good price - do people think its worth less because of the mods? Personally I think it looks awesome and knowing its had a respray and work done makes it more attractive imo. If it was a manual id gladly swap my original/unmolested one for it

Each to their own I guess. I personally think the chap has (almost) created my ideal 993. Fit the H&R springs and add a manual box please!

The front bumper is a popular mod, as are the twists. The slightly avant garde addition of the side skirts on a NB may put some people off but, seeing as the front bumper (from the turbo) is a widely accepted, no questions asked mod nowadays (much like 18" twists are) I can't see as there should be a problem.

The guy is not asking enough in my opinion and, given its mileage, would make my standard 155k miler worthless!

Best,

Matty

I don't like it.... doesn't look a bad job, but why mess with a perfectly good NB.... And it doesn't look like a turbo anyway... the turbo spoiler would be needed to really achieve that.

Still if it's otherwise sound... not a bad price for 81k miler.

Would have thought there was a bit of work putting those cills on... wonder if they're steel and done 'properly'

madalaa said:
Is it my imagination or does the gap between bonnet and bummer look a bit large ........ :?:
:yeah:

Mmmm maybe a fan of British waterways (canals). it'll sell quite easily to a non purist. Lovely condition aesthetically for a new owner.

Don't know what the fuss is about. Especially when forum owners are constantly uploading mod'n pictures online with praise after praise being posted.

Live and let live.

:thumb:

It was all going well until I opened the interior pic and discovered the blue wheel and dash :what:

In my book a 'straight' C2 Tip with that mileage comes in at £29k (£31k with a black dash) so I'd pitch this at 29 bags. No AC :eek:

All MOTs nice. No mention of service history though :hand:

I then had it converted to the turbo look using genuine Porsche parts....... There have been no modifications to the structure of the vehicle and the arches and shell of the car is completely original.

If it's a 'conversion' that statement doesn't add up :dont know: Why didn't he go the extra mile and add the split grille :roll:

I dont like it :thumb:

Nose and waist without the hips? Wtf is the point?

Is this a medium body? :what:

Interior is speed boat special too.

I'll pass :nooo:

Zingari said:
t:

In my book a 'straight' C2 Tip with that mileage comes in at £29k (£31k with a black dash)

To challange the great man himself i aint seen a sub 30k 993 for over a year - other than the shell one on ebay with no engine etc. from last week! So id say 29k is a bit unrealistic?

poorleno said:
Zingari said:
t:

In my book a 'straight' C2 Tip with that mileage comes in at £29k (£31k with a black dash)

To challange the great man himself i aint seen a sub 30k 993 for over a year - other than the shell one on ebay with no engine etc. from last week! So id say 29k is a bit unrealistic?

Mine sold for way less than that a couple of months ago and it was all straight and original.

Ok a bit slow at the back here. I've actually read the advert now in light of Doms post and changing my pick from Buy to Sell. Always been an ass man myself and thought this came with a fat one.

Personalising these cars is a bit of a conundrum.

Spending 10K can actually de value a classic Porsche........

I put a turbo bumper on mine and although I prefer the look, I wish I hadn't, I also changed the steering wheel to 3 spoke, again much better than the Cadillac 4 spoke..........wish I had of kept that 4 spoke, (e bay'd it, what a dope!!)

This one is ok but the side skirts belong on an S, I can't tell if the rear arches have been extended??

I guess it's worth what someone will pay,

With all that plant tacked on, it probably can't make a 100mph anymore

That's destined for the Caribbean as a 'vehicle' to host the limbo world championships using the gap in the bonnet and front PU. :hand: Those taking the offisde will have a clear advantage and the silver car can now stand down.

Kimbo said:
poorleno said:
Zingari said:
t:

Mine sold for way less than that a couple of months ago and it was all straight and original.

crikey thats suprising - an 80k 993 for sub 30k!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back