Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

please help me ID this dusted beauty

thanks, i'll try to get that information. Until that time any clues will be appreciated. One thing conserns me - when i posted this thread i was quite sure that in a blink of an eye i'll know at least 90% about this car but now i see that maybe something is wrong with that 911 becouse no one can be 100% sure what exect model it is.. Its weird becouse those cars were produced in 100x smaller series than todays cars.

papi79 said:
hello again. "stickers under the bonnet" - i understand only "under the" :/

Sticker= adhesive identification label
bonnet = British for engine compartment lid/hood/cover

:thumb:

papi79 said:
thanks, i'll try to get that information. Until that time any clues will be appreciated. One thing conserns me - when i posted this thread i was quite sure that in a blink of an eye i'll know at least 90% about this car but now i see that maybe something is wrong with that 911 becouse no one can be 100% sure what exect model it is.. Its weird becouse those cars were produced in 100x smaller series than todays cars.

Papi, you must understand that in the 1970s and 1980s people also wanted to make their car special and often would make additions from newer model cars. This does not mean it has been in an accident, but maybe one of the owners wanted to make it similar to SC model. The same as today this also happens you see Carrera with GT3 modifications and badges. It was not an enthusiasts car in the 1990s and was an inexpensive sports car that one or another owner possibly added modifications to. :thumb:

hello again. I tried to get the VIN number so I contact my friend to get it from the owner. Sadly he already sold the car :sad: and its now back home (DE). Week ago I had my chance but 20.000 EUR was to much for me without knowing its value.. Maybe there is another one somewhere, waiting for me. Thanks for all help and clues from You, it was a pleasure to exist in such a superb company of 911 - Fans! best regards

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back