Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Video charting the progress of my GT2RS inspired build

isysman

Daytona
OK gents I made another video. Hopefully I wont get as much grief as I did from the last one.

Anyway this is purely charting the progress of changes made to my car so far. Seeing it all together like this really made me take stock of just how much I have changed in the last three years. As I went through the photos I was thinking 'Oh yeah, forgot about that..' Anyway here goes. Takes frikin ages! Let me know what you think, either in the comments or here.

I purposely took music of youtube that said it was copyright free so I wouldn't have any issues, and when I uploaded the video I got two copyright claims from the company that posted them!

I will post in my progress thread also.

Awesome video, thanks for taking the time to put it together and sharing :) :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship:

Attention to detail is just amazing

I would have stopped at the centrelocks and new wheels :floor:

I concur - fantastic project - great update.

Your patience and dedication is fantastic :worship:

Mmmm ... I do like the wheels :?:

Great project, love the interior, wheels, RS mirrors and air intakes.

apollokre1d said:

That sounds suspiciously like a shopping list!

isysman said:
apollokre1d said:

That sounds suspiciously like a shopping list!

Trust me, I am trying to talk myself out of it...

Fantastic work mate, great video too.

Darren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back