Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 8 years old this year, time to leave the OPC network?

anotherGT2 said:
Got a set of Cup 2s going on the GT2 tomorrow, the Cup+ coming off the front still have a good few mm on them if anyone needs them for track tyres?

May be worth upgrading the fronts to 245 section if you haven't already :thumb:

anotherGT2 said:
Got a set of Cup 2s going on the GT2 tomorrow, the Cup+ coming off the front still have a good few mm on them if anyone needs them for track tyres?

Let me know how you get on with them. I just bought a set for my car but they are not fitted yet.

They're on now, quite a different tread pattern, lots more routes to clear water by the looks of it.

I'll be driving the car up to Oulton (not tracking it) tomorrow morning so will report back on how they're performing.

Quick question - does anyone know the thickness of a PCCB pad when new? I gave the arches a good clean and had a good look around everything whilst the wheels were off just now, I thought I needed new pads but they look pretty thick to me.

Oulton Park is tomorrow? Ah crap I thought it was Friday. I'll be popping up then. Hopefully see you there. I think I'll be in my Boxster.

isysman said:
Oulton Park is tomorrow? Ah crap I thought it was Friday. I'll be popping up then. Hopefully see you there. I think I'll be in my Boxster.

Oulton RS day is on Friday, which is tomorrow, which is Friday. :)

I'll head up there to watch for the morning.

anotherGT2 said:
isysman said:

Oulton RS day is on Friday, which is tomorrow, which is Friday. :)

I'll head up there to watch for the morning.

Ahem, I knew that! How dare you suggest otherwise... :eek:ld:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back