Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 years with my 997 - in pictures

Great stuff , that's a tick Pirelli Winter Sottozero tyres then. They don't come much better rated with someone who's actually used them in those conditions. I'm really chuffed for you.
I complete 2 trips a year by car to mine on the coast of the Vendee in either of mine. Plus we completed a super trip from Bilbao to Nerja. I have to admit I feel a lot more confident in the Boxster when the weather and driving conditions are not what I call ideal. The 911 997.2 is more comfortable.

A very accommodating super car. I wonder if the Panamera would be even more of a road trip vehicle?

Porschekit said:
Akesanto,

SNAP ! It's like looking in the mirror.....mine's a right hand drive and I've also had it (almost) two years and loving every minute.
Although mine is classed a Meteor Grey (metalic) and shines in the sun.

I don't have as many exotic pictures showing the adventures I've had but I'm pretty sure we both had the same amount of enjoyment.

John

What a beautiful car and may I add a good choice of Turbo wheels ;) I like your red brake calibers, would love to have yellow ones but I guess that color is reserved for carbon ceramics.

What's your interior color? If you have a picture I'd love to see how it looks inside :)

See attached pictures, mines a 997.1 C4S, hence the red brake calipers. It has full black leather interior, heated seats, BOSE stereo, PSE sports exhaust, PASM, 5mm spacers on the wheels with 305 mm tyres....and CUP HOLDERS !

Attachments

• 2016_03_07_13_37_41_document3_compatibility_mode_read_only_compatibility_mode__microsoft_word_...jpg
    2016_03_07_13_37_41_document3_compatibility_mode_read_only_compatibility_mode__microsoft_word_...jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4,402
  • img_1772_157.jpg
    img_1772_157.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 4,402
Porschekit said:
See attached pictures, mines a 997.1 C4S, hence the red brake calipers. It has full black leather interior, heated seats, BOSE stereo, PSE sports exhaust, PASM, 5mm spacers on the wheels with 305 mm tyres....and CUP HOLDERS !

Thanks for sharing the images, that wider body looks really great :)

akesanto said:
Phil 997 said:
akesanto, Lovely photos and someone who actually uses the cup holder :grin: My only concern is that some one has moved your steering wheel to the wrong side :floor: :floor: I hope they moved the pedals as well :grin: :thumb:

Thanks! I actually do use the cup holder a lot, couldn't live without it ;)

I still remember how my brain hurt when I had to drive a RHD car in London for 2 weeks a few years back. And just when I got used to it, I came back home and my left hand was searching for the gear lever on the door panel... :) Good training for the brain circuits though!

haha Yes I have the same brain ache when I hire cars in Europe or the States. But driving in London is enough to make any ones head hurt including mine. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back