Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cornering Masterclass - Saturday 10th October 2015

I'm in 👍

GDOGLH Sunday 17th April 2016

NY2011 & Mr Pub, we're confirmed for the two of you for this date :thumb: jcbaldock & Millomboy are tbc, pending cars being ready. Day will go ahead regardless as I'll run it with 2, 3 or 4. If you're good with this, then please make contact for payment etc. Cost is £420 pp including VAT.

There'll also probably be another 3 person group day on the main circuits, so don't be surprised when you see that thread going up shortly :D

1. NY2011 - Paid in full
2. Mr Pub - confirmed
3. Millomboy - tbc
4. jcbaldock - tbc

Thank you
Jo

Re: GDOGLH Sunday 17th April 2016

We're all firmed up :thumbs:

Mr Pub - look forward to hearing from you for payment. Confirm packs will be sent out next week.

See you all in two weeks :)

1. NY2011 - Paid in full
2. Mr Pub - confirmed
3. jcbaldock - confirmed
4. newman - Deposit Paid

Thank you
Jo

Yesterday's happy drifters :D

Congrats Mr Pub on show casing your sideways skills and well done NY2011 for Driver of the Day.

Will be in touch about the next option for you.

KR
Jo

Attachments

• 911_107.jpg
    911_107.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 39
Cheers Jo - thanks for the pic

It was another great day, thoroughly enjoyed by all.

I look forward to your next package :thumb:

Agreed! Congrats to Mr Pub - fantastic effort in both the skid car and the Nissan Z. Trying to balance a car in a drift is not as easy as it looks, but very rewarding when you get it right ... at the Millbrook steering pad ( :cop: if you try it elsewhere!)

Sorry I missed this one, but only got the car back Saturday. Glad it went well. Keep me posted on what you have planned next.
Ian

Yep, another great day out - thanks everyone :thumbs:

Who'd have thought there's more to drifting than just boot it and pray it keeps sliding? ;)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back