Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CA07ERA

Benjs

Montreal
It's tenuous but it could conceivably be Carrera. I have no idea of the value, but it will get a valuation soon. If you are quicker than either my wit or common sense you may get it for a cheeky offer. TBH if it's not worth a lot i'll just retain it so don't get too cheeky.

It's the closest to Trevor I've seen in a while if I squint.

Seeing as this is the only forum I've come across where after the third comment it doesn't descend into death threats, I have decided that I shall find all number plates advertised on here shall be given the "Trevor" treatment in recognition of an earlier post about about a dyslexic turbo plate for sale.
It's all in good fun😎

Well the valuation man at elite registrations says £550 and so does the one at national numbers (i think they may have colluded).

This seems about the going rate, but i'd look at an offer. It will be on retention certificate before the end of next week.

Might look good on a Cosworth :)

As neither Trevor or Simon or the cosworth owner were interested i'll give it one last go before i sell my soul to ebay (well pay the fees)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back