Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A new 935

Senoj

I had to share these rather wonderful pics of a"935" kitted 997 GT3 cup car that arrived on the twitterspere today. I'm not really sure where it may be appearing this year or even if its just a publicity stunt but good on them for having a go at something different.

sorry, having trouble posting proper lmg links.

Attachments

• image_103.jpeg
    image_103.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 3,297
  • image_121.jpeg
    image_121.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 3,297
  • image_602.jpeg
    image_602.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 3,297
that's tidy.Thanks for posting

Senoj said:
I had to share these rather wonderful pics of a"935" kitted 997 GT3 cup car that arrived on the twitterspere today. I'm not really sure where it may be appearing this year or even if its just a publicity stunt but good on them for having a go at something different.

sorry, having trouble posting proper lmg links.

that would been a great story for the 991.2 RS facelift and keep the internet going for at least a few minutes :hand:

Looks great !....I just loved the old 935 Kremer cars, omg they were so quick.

8)

But how will they get the right amount of flames out of the back of it without a huge great pair of turbos hanging under the rear PU :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back