Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GTS with SportDesign ducktail and sports exhaust - video

akesanto

Hi guys,

As I just registered here on the forum, I thought I'd share with you a nice video I had a chance to film at Porsche showroom in Helsinki.

This 991 GTS is in beautiful Lava orange color (totally fell in love with it) and also includes the nice ducktail spoiler that comes with the SportDesign package.

I think the sound of the sports exhaust is also super nice. I love how my stock 997 sounds at the moment, but this just puts a long lasting smile on your face :)

Here's a link to the video, hope you enjoy it!
https://youtu.be/mbvIzVkgZvI

Attachments

• gts_screen_3_142.jpg
    gts_screen_3_142.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 3,327
Theyve got a light blue one in OPC Hatfield with a ducktail. It does look lovely but much prefer the Sport classic style.

Also they leave the original 3rd brake light in as well as having one in the tail. Which to me is bit of a flaw

Not sure how I feel about the whole ducktail thing, not sure it works for me.

Love the orange colour though!!

I wasn't sure about the ducktail when I saw it first in pictures, but when I experienced it in person, it just looks really nice from every angle. Together with the front lip the profile looks really balanced.

I also have never even entertained the idea of someday owning an orange car, but that lava orange just looks so perfect on that 991 body that you can't help but love it :)

I think the 991 GTS is actually my favourite of the current crop. It really does look sweet...

Whytar said:
I think the 991 GTS is actually my favourite of the current crop. It really does look sweet...

I know what you mean. Too bad we have a terrible car tax in Finland which gives that 991 GTS a whopping 270 000 € price tag...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back